The Thin Blue Line. 22/08/19

Section for News Releases and Public Data Sharing Reports.
Jordan_Whitley
Sergeant I
Sergeant I
Badge Number: 003
Patrol Area: South Area
Preferred Shift: 1st Shift
Service Pistol: Smith & Wesson 4506 (.45 ACP)

The Thin Blue Line. 22/08/19

Post by Jordan_Whitley » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:17 am

(Thin Blue Line: 22/08/19 Jordan Whitley)
Front Page
Greetings my fellow officers, I hope everyone is having a fantastic time. This weeks article we will dive a bit into the LSPD, discuss a few important topics, as well as hear from the Chief of Police William Eskridge.
Page Two
Have you taken the time to apply to divisions? If not now is the right time! No more putting it off ladies and gentlemen. If you are interested in any division be sure to contact the Commanding Officer immediately. Along with this, I would like to give a friendly reminder to all current officers, please update yourselves on the handbook, this is something that will be required of all Officers, so please be sure not to put it off.
Page Three: Officer of the month!
This Officer of the month selection is a difficult one, plenty of officers have shown massive amounts of dedication to this department, as well as to their independent divisions. I'm proud to announce, this months Officer of the month is none other then Lieutenant Walt Kozak. Now this may come as a surprise as many of us are aware that LT Kozak, has since resigned from his position, but it is our belief that he should be recognized for his dedication to the Detectives Bureau. He has lead the entire Bureau, and transformed into something that Detectives should be incredibly proud to be apart of, and we wish to thank LT Kozak for his outstanding service while apart of LSPD, we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
Page Four: Promotions
Lorenzo Marshall Police Officer 3 now Senior Lead Officer.
Dorian Tshudy Police Officer 2 now Police Officer 3.
Page Five: Chief Remarks.
Hello everyone, it's with great honor I get to see each and every one of you putting in the amount of effort, and dedication you each do on a daily basis. It brings me great honor to be your Chief of Police, and to see each of you grow into Police Officers we can all be proud of. I want to thank each and every one of you, as well as wish you all the best going forward. Chief of Police William Eskridge.

*Signature adjusted to reasonable height - Eskridge