Matt Trustson
Posts in topic: 1
Badge Number: 40
Service Pistol: None

Officer of the Month - August 2020

Post by Matt Trustson »

hi

ImageLOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENTImage

Each month, the Los Santos Police Department supervisory team chooses a member of our Patrol Officer roster between the ranks of Police Officer I and Senior Lead Officer to receive the award of Officer of the Month. The nominees of the award must showcase stellar performance in their work, dedication to the force and a general higher level of professionalism.

In addition to them receiving the Officer of the Month ribbon, the officer is given a $5000 reward as a further show of appreciation for their hard work.

This month, the award goes to Police Officer II Diego Cordoba. Officer Cordoba joined the Los Santos Police Department in the month of June. He completed the Field Training Program at the start of July, and then was drafted into the Del Perro Precinct. Officer Cordoba has been noted by his peers as hard-working and someone who shows a lot of initiative. Officer Cordoba was recently promoted to the rank of Police Officer II as well as his efforts in the Recruitment and Employment Division which can't go unnoticed either.

His supervisor, Sergeant James Specter, had this to say;
"Diego Cordoba is a true joy to work with. He is a valuable part of the Del Perro precinct and brings a generally good atmosphere to the Del Perro shift. He is a well respected and beloved officer within the LSPD. He embodies the fundamental CPR pillars which every officer should strive for. During my time as a supervisor, and before, he has been working relentlessly to improve the lives of the citizen of the city of Los Santos and has made me and the LSPD proud. I wish him the best luck in his promising career in the LSPD and hope he keeps setting the (tow) bar high as usual."
Congratulations, Officer Diego Cordoba.
Image ...Image ....
Image . Assistant Chief Matt Trustson