[Information] Civilian Employment — Online Application Template

Information on how to become civilian staff within the LSPD can be found here.
Police Department
Posts in topic: 1
Service Pistol: None

[Information] Civilian Employment — Online Application Template

Post by Police Department »

POST AREA: Civilian Employment
POST TITLE: Forename Surname - Civilian Employment Application

APPLICATION:

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gbxPELs.png[/img][/center]

[center][font=arial]LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT[/font][/center]
[center][size=125][b][font=arial]CIVILIAN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION[/font][/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=w][color=#FFFFFF]-[/color][size=85]1.00) [b]APPLICANT INFORMATION[/b][/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
[*][size=85]1.01) [b]LEGAL NAME:[/b] First Last[/size]
[*][size=85]1.02) [b]GENDER:[/b] Male/Female [/size]
[*][size=85]1.03) [b]HEIGHT:[/b] Feet' inches'' [/size]
[*][size=85]1.04) [b]WEIGHT:[/b] Pounds [/size]
[*][size=85]1.05) [b]PHONE NUMBER:[/b] XXX-XXXX[/size]
[*][size=85]1.06) [b]E-MAIL:[/b] ANSWER [/size]
[*][size=85]1.07) [b]RESIDENCY ADDRESS:[/b] Street Number, Street Name, Neighborhood Name, City/County, State, Zip Code[/size]
[*][size=85]1.08) [b]DATE OF BIRTH:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY[/size]
[*][size=85]1.09) [b]PLACE OF BIRTH:[/b] City, State/Province, Country[/size][/list][divbox=w][color=#FFFFFF]-[/color][size=85]2.00) [b]APPLICATION DOCUMENTS[/b][/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
[*][size=85]2.01) [b]DRIVER'S LICENSE:[/b] [url=INSERT LINK HERE]Photocopy[/url][/size]
[*][size=85]2.01) [b]COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE (Tow Truck Driver):[/b] [url=INSERT LINK HERE]Photocopy[/url][/size]
[*][size=85]2.02) [b]PROOF OF RESIDENCY:[/b] [url=INSERT LINK HERE]Photocopy[/url][/size][/list][divbox=w][color=#FFFFFF]-[/color][size=85]3.00) [b]QUESTIONNAIRE[/b][/size][/divbox][list=none]
[*][size=85]3.01) [b]WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?[/b] (select one) [/size]
[ ] Staff Assistant
[ ] Mechanic
[color=white].[/color]
[*][size=85]3.02) [b]WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING THAT RELATES TO THE JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR?[/b] [/size]
[list=none][size=85]Minimum of 5 sentences (Be specific)[/size][/list]
[*][size=85]3.03) [b]WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR SELECTED JOB?[/b][/size]
[list=none][size=85]Minimum of 5 sentences[/size][/list]
[*][size=85]3.04) [b]WHY SHOULD YOU BE SELECTED OVER OTHER CANDIDATES?[/b][/size]
[list=none][size=85]Minimum of 5 sentences[/size][/list]
[*][size=85]3.05) [b]PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF[/b][/size]
[list=none][size=85]Minimum of 7 sentences[/size][/list][/list][divbox=w][color=#FFFFFF]-[/color][size=85]4.00) [color=#0080FF](([/color] [b]OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION[/b] [color=#0080FF]))[/color][/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
[*][size=85]4.01) [b]MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE:[/b] [url=INSERT LINK HERE]Insert your username here[/url][/size]
[*][size=85]4.02) [b]DISCORD USERNAME:[/b] username#XXXX[/size]
[*][size=85]4.03) [b]GENDER:[/b] Male/Female[/size]
[*][size=85]4.04) [b]NATIONALITY:[/b] Country[/size]
[*][size=85]4.05) [b]HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE [url=https://lspd.mafiacity-rp.com/viewtopic.php?p=320#p320]INFORMATION TOPIC?[/url]:[/b] Yes/No[/size]
[*][size=85]4.06) [b]DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?:[/b] Yes/No[/size]
[*][size=85]4.07) [b]DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?:[/b] Yes/No[/size]
[*][size=85]4.08) [b]DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?:[/b] Yes/No[/size]
[*][size=85]4.09) [b]DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU CANNOT BE CORRUPT AS A CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE, EVEN WITH CORRUPTION PERMISSIONS:[/b] Yes/No[/size]
[*][size=85]4.10) [b]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:[/b] Answer here[/size][/list][divbox=w][color=#FFFFFF]-[/color][size=85]5.00) [b]ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM[/b][/size][/divbox][list=none]
[list][*][size=85]I certify that I am at least 21 years old.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.[/size][/list][size=85]I, [b]NAME HERE[/b], by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF][o][/color]
[*][size=85][b]APPLICANT SIGNATURE:[/b] [i]Sign here[/i][/size]
[*][size=85][b]DATE:[/b] DD/MMM/YYY[/size]

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CIVILIAN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • 1.01) LEGAL NAME: First Last
  • 1.02) GENDER: Male/Female
  • 1.03) HEIGHT: Feet' inches''
  • 1.04) WEIGHT: Pounds
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: XXX-XXXX
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: ANSWER
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: Street Number, Street Name, Neighborhood Name, City/County, State, Zip Code
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: DD/MMM/YYYY
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: City, State/Province, Country
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (select one)
    [ ] Staff Assistant
    [ ] Mechanic
  • 3.02) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING THAT RELATES TO THE JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR?
    • Minimum of 5 sentences (Be specific)
  • 3.03) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR SELECTED JOB?
    • Minimum of 5 sentences
  • 3.04) WHY SHOULD YOU BE SELECTED OVER OTHER CANDIDATES?
    • Minimum of 5 sentences
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • Minimum of 7 sentences
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Insert your username here
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: username#XXXX
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male/Female
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: Country
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes/No
  • 4.06) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes/No
  • 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes/No
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes/No
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU CANNOT BE CORRUPT AS A CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE, EVEN WITH CORRUPTION PERMISSIONS: Yes/No
  • 4.10) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Answer here
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, NAME HERE, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Sign here
  • DATE: DD/MMM/YYY