LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CIVILIAN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
- 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Gabriel Winter
- 1.02) GENDER: Male
- 1.03) HEIGHT: 5' 8''
- 1.04) WEIGHT: 150lb
- 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 639-7097
- 1.06) E-MAIL: email@example.com
- 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
- 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 27/OCT/1995
- 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Geiranger, Norway
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- 3.01) WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (select one)
[ ] Receptionist
[ ] Human Resources (Interview Assistant)
[ ] Staff Officer Assistant
[ ] Legal Affairs
[ ] Training Staff (Firearms, Vehicles, etc)
[ ] Mechanic
[ ] Dispatchers
[X] Forensic Scientist
- 3.02) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING THAT RELATES TO THE JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR?
- At the age of 18, I was accepted in the University of Science of OPORTO in Portugal to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, obtaining the degree at the age of 21. Throughout my education path, I was accepted into an internship program during my senior year at a Hospital in Portugal. I became more familiar in the fields of toxicology, histology and molecular biology, by aiding fellow colleagues in their researches and investigations. Soon after I moved to the UK where I obtained two Master's degrees in Forensic Science and Toxicology at the age of 23 and 25 respectively, in the Staffordshire University. I spent the following year volunteering at a local police station in the same city, learning the process and the methods that forensic scientists are required to know by accompanying and examining the professionals during crime scenes.
- 3.03) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR SELECTED JOB?
- One of my biggest strengths is that I'm a curious person, encouraging myself to be self-taught autodidact). I work well in groups; interacting with individuals is not an issue. I am both calm and methodical, specially under stressful situations. My greatest weakness is that I tend to be a perfectionist, taking a toll on my time management. A flaw of mine is that I can also be slightly impatient, though it is rarely expressed.
- 3.04) WHY SHOULD YOU BE SELECTED OVER OTHER CANDIDATES?
- I have a vast knowledge in the fields of both biology and chemistry. In addition to my education, I am fluent on the following languages: Portuguese, English, and Spanish. As stated before, I have developed my skill of self-learning over the years of my studies, thus I go out of my way and take various paths to better myself and grasp better knowledge regarding the unknown. I am quite adaptable to the situations that i find myself in. I consider myself to be charismatic, inspiring leadership.
- 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
- I was born in Geiranger Norway, however I didn't live there long enough and moved to Portugal with my family. Due to misfortune events, my parents passed and i was adopted at the age of 12. Throughout my teenage-hood, I developed an immense interest for biology and chemistry. This influenced me to develop a great passion for forensic science. Whilst growing up my interests branched out towards various hobbies. My main three were culinary, digital art and parkour. To the present day, these are still interests. Upon entering my adulthood, my desire to make the world a better place only grew, thus encouraging me to work hard and join a law enforcement career. There is a lot of evil in the world, and it's our job as humans to ensure that the evil never prevails, and do good for the innocent people who can't protect themselves.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
- 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: SleepyDragon
- 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Storm#1241
- 4.03) GENDER: Male
- 4.04) NATIONALITY: Portugal
- 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
- 4.06) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
- 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
- 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
- 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU CANNOT BE CORRUPT AS A CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE, EVEN WITH CORRUPTION PERMISSIONS: Yes
- 4.10) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Answer here
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
I, GABRIEL WINTER, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
- I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
- I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
- I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
- I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
- I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Gabriel Winter
- DATE: 07/OCT/2020