• 1.04) WEIGHT: 220pounds
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 987-3986
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: pizzanations@gmail.com
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS:N/A
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 09/JUL/1985
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: ashdod,israel
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (select one)
    [x] Dispatchers
  • 3.02) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING THAT RELATES TO THE JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR?
    I serve at the IDF military department at the age of 18, did a 05 training system and finished with great succes, from the i served at the military police for a year and served at the conflicted zone, after a Year in service i joined the "IDF TANK ARMOURED BATTALION" served there for 3 years , there i fought my fair share of battles and opirations and finished with good results and ranks. I finished my service with a seargent rank.
    I think my military expiriance in both the military police and the tank devision will aid to aid and push the police department forward, To bring justice to the streets and the city.
  • 3.03) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR SELECTED JOB?
    • I have a couple of strengths and weaknesses and I will explain what are they. The first Strength Im a perfectionist , I hate leaving a case tesk and mission unfinished.
      I work by the rules but know how to get out of the box if needed.
      My weakness is that i have fought a lot of battles in my life time, its hard for me to trust someone or feel empathy for a person that did wrong.
  • 3.04) WHY SHOULD YOU BE SELECTED OVER OTHER CANDIDATES?
    • I think that my military and police experiance will make me feel right at home, I wont need to adjust too much to fit in. I already know the laws and field of work. And i have a reputation and a name so ill be able to do a good job and climb up the ranks no rpoblem.
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • I grew up in israel 1987, my family arrived from ukraine, and we had a small and cosy life till 2003 where the antifada started(terror attacks) by the palestinian side,after years of war , conflict and hustles, The routine became the norms for me, i finished school with a mechanical engineering degree and joined the military at the age of 18,there i served with a big pride and love to my profession,after finishing my army service decided to run away from all the conflict to Los sntos ,and Join the lspd.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE:https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.p ... zas.10408/ Cinemapizzas
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: cinemapizzas#9752
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: Israel
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
  • 4.06) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU CANNOT BE CORRUPT AS A CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE, EVEN WITH CORRUPTION PERMISSIONS: Yes
  • 4.10) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have experience with firearms and arms safety procedures. both assault rifales and pistols.
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, NAME HERE, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Daniel Goldberg
  • DATE: 10/OCT/2020

David Richman
Posts in topic: 1
Badge Number: 27
Patrol Shift: Shift One
Service Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Re: Daniel goldberg-Doc application

Post by David Richman »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Los Santos Police Department. Your background check has been APPROVED by the Recruitment and Employment Division Commanding Officer. Your application will now be processed in due time.

Sincerely,
Commander David Richman
Commanding Officer Recruitment and Employment Division - Director
Los Santos Police Department
ImageCommander David Richman
Los Santos Police Department | Police Training Bureau - Director.

Cruzio Demon
Posts in topic: 2
Badge Number: 067
Patrol Shift: Shift Two
Service Pistol: Beretta Model 92 (9mm)

Post by Cruzio Demon »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Los Santos Police Department. Your application has been set to PENDING as it requires revisions. Please make the necessary adjustments to your application to move forward in our recruitment process:

• Not enough sentences in Section: 3.04 should be 5 sentences at least
  • Grammatical, punctuational and spelling mistakes in section 3.02.
  • Please sign the acknowledgement form (Section 5)
  • (( Forum Name Change - Request a forum name change here. ))
  • Incorrect Application Title - Should be "First name Last name - Civillian Employment" Application
You must make these changes within 24 hours and inform us down below in a comment when you make changes. If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Recruitment and Employment Division.

Sincerely,
Police Officer II Cruzio Demon
Recruitment and Employment Division
Police Officer II
RED - S.W.A.T - ASD - ATD
Recruitment Officer III - Operative - Junior Pilot - Weapons Instructor

Cruzio Demon
Posts in topic: 2
Badge Number: 067
Patrol Shift: Shift Two
Service Pistol: Beretta Model 92 (9mm)

Post by Cruzio Demon »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Los Santos Police Department. Following an extensive review, we regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED. You may not reapply until # days have passed. Please review the reasons for your denial:

• Failure to stick to the revisions deadline.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Recruitment and Employment Division.

Sincerely,
Police Officer II Cruzio Demon
Recruitment and Employment Division
Police Officer II
RED - S.W.A.T - ASD - ATD
Recruitment Officer III - Operative - Junior Pilot - Weapons Instructor