• 1.04) WEIGHT: 150
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 459-3038
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: Vectormarque12@gmail.com
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 15/09/2000
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Queens New York USA/size]
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (select one)
    [ ] Receptionist
    [ ] Human Resources (Interview Assistant)
    [ ] Staff Officer Assistant
    [ ] Legal Affairs
    [ ] Training Staff (Firearms, Vehicles, etc)
    [X ] Mechanic
    [ ] Dispatchers
  • 3.02) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING THAT RELATES TO THE JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR?
    • I been a truck for awhile. I'm part of the trucking union so I have a lot of expensive in a mineral truck and cargo trucking. Also I been trained by the union what to do when I get pulled over by Lspd and how to let traffic low past since most of the time I'll be trucking with an oversize loads. Also I work on my Tampa with installing an big engine and add a modification to make my Tampa do wheelies. Also very good at repairing cars.
  • 3.03) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR SELECTED JOB?
    • Some of my strengths are that I'm very good driver I know when to stop at a red light. Also I'm a very loyal guys and try not to be bias against friends and groups. Also I'm very organized so if I need to keep a log book about something I would have it on me at all times and I'm good at remembering a lot of things. Some weaknesses is that I can be goofy at times or clumsy. Finally at times I do let self greed take over.
  • 3.04) WHY SHOULD YOU BE SELECTED OVER OTHER CANDIDATES?
    • I'm in town a lot. I'm also willing to be on duty a lot of the time or if I'm in town I'll stop what I'm doing if you guys need a mechanic. Also I tent not to repeat mistakes and will take this job very seriously. I am a very fast learner so I can catch on what I need to do fast and hopefully painless. One thing is I want to change and help out the community I do have some felonies but after my last major crime I'm trying to fix my life and I see this job as this to prove myself.
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • Well I'm vector Marque I started off as a fisher but one day I joined a gang. It was fun being part of a gang but I didn't feel right in the gang and after going to jail for the 3rd time I decided I needed to change. So when I got out of jail the first thing I did was to leave the gang and tried to start a Legal life. Ever since I left the Gang I only got a parking ticket and A speeding ticket. I also joined the trucking union to make friends and start my trucking life. Most of the time when I'm in town I would be trucking with friends or hanging out with friends or trying to help new people who just arrived into the city. I'm trying to Change and find another way of making money than just trucking. I really hope I get a chance and get an interview.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Insert your username here
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Bobbythebob12#8074
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: USA
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
  • 4.06) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU CANNOT BE CORRUPT AS A CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE, EVEN WITH CORRUPTION PERMISSIONS: Yes
  • 4.10) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Got nothing else to ask.
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, NAME HERE, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • Vector Marque: Sign here
  • DATE: 18/10/2020

David Richman
Posts in topic: 1
Badge Number: 27
Patrol Shift: Shift One
Service Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Re: civilian job application

Post by David Richman »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Los Santos Police Department. Your background check has been DENIED by the Recruitment and Employment Division Commanding Officer.

Sincerely,
Commander David Richman
Commanding Officer Recruitment and Employment Division - Director
Los Santos Police Department
ImageCommander David Richman
Los Santos Police Department | Police Training Bureau - Director.