LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CIVILIAN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
- 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Talia Lockewood
- 1.02) GENDER: Female
- 1.03) HEIGHT: 5'6''
- 1.04) WEIGHT: 125
- 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 517-3851
- 1.06) E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
- 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 31/OCT/1998
- 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Iwakuni, Japan
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- 2.01) DRIVER'S LICENSE: Photocopy
- 2.01) COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE (Tow Truck Driver): N/A
- 2.02) PROOF OF RESIDENCY: N/A
- 3.01) WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (select one)
[ ] Human Resources (Interview Assistant)
[ ] Staff Officer Assistant
[ ] Legal Affairs
[ ] Training Staff (Firearms, Vehicles, etc)
[ ] Mechanic
[ ] Dispatchers
- 3.02) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING THAT RELATES TO THE JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR?
- Since I was 15 years old, I had worked in my father's company and performed a myriad of different tasks, which included planning, organizing, and ensuring the overall success of multi-million dollar projects. Some of these responsibilities included facilitating meetings with high visibility clients, managing the CEO's schedule, and preparing various reports. Working for my father's company allowed me to become adept at time-management, develop strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be detail-oriented. This is where I learned that I loved interacting with clients and ensuring that the team succeeded in whatever tasks we were assigned.
- 3.03) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR SELECTED JOB?
- I would like to think that my strengths are that I'm quite detail-oriented, a great communicator, and that I'm optimistic. I really enjoy meeting new people and bringing a smile to their face. I believe that I'm also a very hard worker who loves to see the team succeed and will help out in any way I can. Another strength is that I love feedback, especially if it's negative, because it definitely helps me understand and learn how to do things better or differently. On the other hand, some of my weaknesses include sometimes being too determined, in which I tend to enjoy staying late to work on assignments.
- 3.04) WHY SHOULD YOU BE SELECTED OVER OTHER CANDIDATES?
- I believe that I should be selected over other candidates because of my prior knowledge and experience. However, with that aside, I am an extremely hard-worker and will continuously strive to ensure that this team succeeds, regardless if it's a minor or major task. With me on your team, I believe that my extensive knowledge and interpersonal skills can be beneficial. I'm always willing and able to help others in any way that I can, especially if that just means listening to a co-worker or finding a solution a problem. I also love to make people smile or laugh, but only when it's appropriate, because sometimes the office needs a little bit of positivity!
- 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
- I was born and raised in Japan, which is where I learned to speak Japanese although it is a bit rusty now. My mother was the heiress to a multi-million dollar company that my father ultimately took over and became the CEO of after her untimely death. Due to business, our family moved around a lot before settling down in Bridgeport. My twin sister and I both worked for our family's company since we were 15 years old, even while attending college where I majored in Business Data Analytics. I originally came to Los Santos to look for my sister who had disappeared after a series of unfortunate events that led to the collapse of our family's company. But it seems that every step closer that I get to finding her, she vanishes despite others knowing her name and face. Despite this and wanting to give up, I ultimately fell in love with this city in the process and can't imagine a better place to set fresh. Hopefully one day we'll meet again, but in the mean time I want to help as many people I can and maybe make it a little safer for her by the time we reunite.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
- 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Halcyon
- 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Halcyon00#3513
- 4.03) GENDER: Female
- 4.04) NATIONALITY: USA
- 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
- 4.06) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
- 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
- 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
- 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU CANNOT BE CORRUPT AS A CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE, EVEN WITH CORRUPTION PERMISSIONS: Yes
- 4.10) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
I, Talia Lockewood, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
- I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
- I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
- I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
- I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
- I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Talia Lockewood
- DATE: 30/SEP/2020